Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for development and support of application interfaces for Human Resources applications. The applications include Oracle fusion, Kronos, Ceridian Dayforce. Candidate would be responsible for data integration between these applications and other legacy data feeds.
• Four (4) year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years knowledge with SSIS and SQL Server
• 3+ years knowledge of ETL technologies such as IFW, Mulesoft or Pentaho
• 3+ years working in Agile environment
• Development of new application connectors
• Support of existing application connectors
• Maintain data interface mapping for all involved applications and ETL paths
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong growth minded and fast paced leadership skills
• Good understanding of Extract, Transform, Load programming skills
• Knowledge of Agile project techniques
• Knowledge of data privacy such as GDPR for Euro
Knowledge of SOAP/Rest based APIs, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP/FTPS
• Proficient in Visual Studio & Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• ERP Knowledge a plus
Personal Attributes Required:
• Relationship building skills internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
• Good track record of obtaining results with minimal direction in a fast-paced team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal team skills for teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion
• Analytical mindset
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to travel to a office location on a daily basis
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.