Area Channel Manager- Houston
The Area Channel Manager will be directly responsible for the management and execution of local Channel relationships and activities for Square D within a defined Sales Area. This individual will play an integral role in developing detailed business and operational plans with distributors. The ACM will lead the tactical execution of operational plans to drive the enablement of channel partners to realize growth targets by implementing sales plans, national/local promotions, training programs, and inventory planning.
• Develop and strengthen relationships at key distributors to capitalize on sales and services synergies, leverage operational efficiencies and assure profitable partnerships
• Create and develop growth-orientated business plans with distributors for acquisition and existing accounts. Gain agreement, establishing measures of performance to drive mutual accountability
• Ensure quality and responsiveness for all the services provided, and continually strive to improve with the aim of offering a "superior ease of doing business experience"
• Coordinate distributor competency development, resource utilization and program execution
• Execute channel strategies to drive Square D's market share growth, including plans in support of acquisition sales
• Provide Regional Channel Manager with regular account updates-leveraging PRM tools-highlighting opportunities and escalating issues as necessary
• Bachelor's degree. Account management / electrical components selling experience a plus
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
• Entrepreneurial mindset and highly motivated
• Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization
Houston Sales Area which includes the Houston, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Bryan, and Beaumont territories