Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA is a leading manufacturer of equipment for electrical distribution, industrial control, and automation. We have the following position available in Franklin, TN: Implementation Lead.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Provides leadership for the delivery of an effective business system solution and implementation of business process to meet internal and external customer needs in the Order Management areas.
- Leads a team of people in business assessment, identifies the areas of process improvement and strategizes the design for implementation of global standards.
- Designs strategies for enterprise systems and leads any customization or process improvements.
- Leads sales, Logistics, manufacturing and FICO domain areas.
- Supports and resolves issues raised during hyper care period of Bridge project implementations globally.
- Aligns Local Business with Core Processes & Solution and demonstrate in depth understanding Business Flows.
- Reviews business requirements and design, develops, and tests process to validate integrity of NAM solution.
- Involves in architecture design group for review and design of different interface processes specific to our company.
- Advises on the best usage of the solutions and tools in Bridge and NAM program to meet business analysis and reporting.
- Optimizes the benefits expected from the Digital Core process implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Information Science or related field and 5 years of work experience in technical analysis and integration in a global manufacturing industry environment.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree employer will accept an additional 2 years of work experience in technical analysis and integration in a global manufacturing environment.
- Also must have work experience with:
1.) 5 years Designing strategies in order to implement advanced functional, technical consulting and advise on North American Bridge ERP solution deployed across Americas
2.) 5 years Reviewing business requirements and lead the SAP / ERP design, development and testing processes to validate integrity of NAM Bridge Solution
3.) 5 years Performing Enterprise Architect duties and global implementation with benchmarked standards
4.) 5 years Leading SAP / ERP customization or process improvements for business flows
5.) 5 years Leading the team to create and refine complex Middleware / Orchestration layer with integration to middleware systems
6.) 5 years Reviewing business process specifications, test documents, test scripts and code reviews specific to NAM Bridge solution
7.) 2 years Implementing Business process automations & Robotic process automation using RPA tools (Blue Prism) to improve process efficiency. Any suitable combination of education, experience, or training is acceptable.
This position is covered by our company's Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site.