- Bachelor’s Degree (or) Above
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins
- Experience using Git and/or Bitbucket as source control
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Broad knowledge of web standards e.g., OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.