Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Cost analysis plays an important role in businesses looking to improve overall company profitability and helps executives make critical business decisions.
Our mutualized environment with a strong connection to our customers, allows the North America Cost Competency to lead the product cost knowledge management, experience and analytics that consistently supports and meets our stakeholders' business needs.
This position will be responsible for providing costing support to various locations, analyze product cost drivers, and analysis variances consistently throughout the organization, allowing all functions who rely on/benefit from this information to make better business decisions
Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
• Develop and maintain accurate standard cost for our products, in line with corporate standard definitions and practices
• Complete understanding of standard costs vs actual costs
• Leads efforts to develop and implement more timely and efficient processes thru standardization in order to improve efficiency inside the NACC team.
• Perform trends analysis to ensure accurate COGS information for the organization
• Support our reporting product cost variance analyses for our GSC locations.
• Assert tactical expertise in all matters related to product costs (both Standard and Actual)
• Leverage mutualization, analytical skills and internal continuous improvement to deliver exceptional value to the organization
• Analyzes, interprets, and report findings to appropriate customers
• Secondary AOC Support for Plant Controllers
• Communicates and provides guidance to stakeholders regarding relevant costing policies.
• Drive collaboration, increase communication & engagement with stakeholders at all levels, such as Plant Controllers, Plant Managers VP & SVP.
• Contribute and Support Business Transformation initiatives (Bridge / SAP Integration)
Job Requirements :
•Degree in Finance or Accounting
•1+ years of Finance experience
•English proficiency is mandatory
•Proficient in Microsoft Office
•Manufacturing Experience a Plus
•SAP Experience a Plus
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.