Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position will be an active leader and participant in our Agile transformation as a Chapter Leader. The Chapter Leader will have direct human resource responsibility for team members that are part of our Squads / Cross Functional Teams supporting the Smart Factory and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Squads.
This Chapter will be made up of IT professionals supporting our Global Supply Chain (GSC) Business Partners for Smart Factory Application Deployment and Certification, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) assembly line work instructions, quality instructions, ERP interfacing and line control for various manufacturing operation locations.
The Chapter Leader will work closely with the NAM Enterprise IT Director for Manufacturing and Operations and partner with the Squad Leaders to set priorities, develop a strong team and drive business alignment on IT initiatives. They will drive team member development plans for technical skill, business acumen and soft skills.
The Chapter Leader will establish, nurture and grow the Enterprise IT Manufacturing and Operations Community within the Monterrey Campus. They will foster high performance culture and drive team accountability. They will have responsibility for Human Resource activities including, development plans, salary planning, team recruitment and annual performance reviews as well as other HR communications and campaigns.
This job might be for you if:
- Interested in managing and growing a team! Having responsibility for Human Resource activities for Chapter including annual performance reviews, salary planning, recruitment, and team development plans
- Like driving overall cybersecurity awareness and compliance with our business partners and deploy best practices within our teams.
- Are good at collaborating with the management team and squad leads to coordinate achievement of IT initiatives supporting the Global Supply Chain (GSC)
- Interested in developing detailed development plans for team members to grow their IT Technical skills, business acumen and soft skills
- Are social and like to plan, nurture and grow an active IT community on the Monterrey Campus.
- Want to develop an active partnership with the Global Supply Chain plants in Monterrey to understand their products, processes and production needs and challenges .
- Develop a network of business and technical resources to effectively coordinate team members and grow their capabilities
- Utilize the communication tools to actively share, learn and participate in IT communities to foster cross function partnership
- Like to collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective business areas.
- Participate and be a champion for IT initiatives including new tool deployment, cybersecurity compliance and awareness, process improvements and HR tools.
- Are an active learner, utilize the multiple learning sources available and want to drive continual learning opportunities for the team
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Performance driven with an eye towards excellence in operational execution
Experience with Agile methodologies
Manufacturing and Supply Chain Experience
Exposure to LEAN methodologies to drive change that enables efficiencies
Effective collaborator that can work across NAM Teams, multiple languages & time zones
Strong problem-solving skills with a learning orientation
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.