Crewing Specialist/Fleet HR BP
European passport holders mandatory for Work Permit
About SBM Offshore :
The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for a "Crewing Specialist/Fleet HR BP".
Job description :
As crewing specialist you have to ensure the SBM fleet is correctly manned in line with regulatory and contractual obligations
You ensure this through execution of crewing processes and by deploying the crews to the units of the SBM fleet.
In order to be compliant and provide systainable Crews to the fleet units you are to :
- Provide a qualified workforce to the SBM fleet units in line with the yearly operating plan, the safe manning certificate, and with competencies which meet the regulatory and client requirements
- Ensure compliance with immigration and local employment requirements
- Dispatch qualified and competent crews
- Plan crew successions and promotions, engaging relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate the lifecycle execution of the core crews including recruitment, retention, development, disciplinary, reward and exit.
- Execute the Global Enterprise Management Systems (GEMS) processes and their governance
In order to drive performance in line with business needs you are too:
- Provide expertise and governance on crewing issues
- Provide monthly KPI reports
- Monitor individual performances, actively participate and calibrate performance evaluations and contribute to the career development of crews in conjunction with the training department (include line manager responsibility – logistics)
- Do the verification of 3rd party crew supplier invoices
- Act as a prime contact for 3rd party crew suppliers
In order to apply Corporate Values across the fleet you are to :
- Embrace diversity, local content, sustainability and ethical behaviour
- BSc degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven work experience as a Crewing Spé./Fleet HR BP
- Excellent people management and recruitment skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Full understanding of all HR functions