Engineering Application Specialist
As Engineering Application Support Specialist, you are responsible for applying discipline knowledge and experience to ensure the efficient technological developments are being utilized to support Engineers and Designers in completing their work efficiently. You are expected to remain at the forefront of technology developments to identify innovative methods to carry out assigned tasks that increase the quality and efficiencies of support applications to meet engineering needs. The Engineering Application Support Specialist partners with Information Technology and application suppliers to ensure the Company infrastructure is fit for purpose and supports required applications. The Engineering Application Support Specialist must prioritize activities and liaise with stakeholders to ensure deliverables.
- University Degree in engineering disciplines.
- Strong multi-discipline technical coordination skill.
- Minimum of four years of Offshore Oil and Gas experiences.
- Minimum of four years of AVEVA suite application, PDMS. PML and MACROS experiences.
- Knowledgeable in 3D Structural administration and design.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.