European passport holders mandatory for Work Permit
About SBM Offshore:
The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for a "Cost Controller".
Job description :
The Cost Controller acts as a businesspartner for the assigned remit, accountable for your stakeholders to achieve business objectives in operational effectiveness and efficiency, reliable financial reporting and compliance with laws, regulations and standards.
- You are to give expert advice, offering insights, ideas and recommendations on topics that impact the business, whilst ensuring that the key messages of your expertise area are understood and followed.
- You align your work to SBM’s and the relevant expertise area strategy, by proactively planning and completing activity, with accuracy and on-time deliverables.
- You ensure a strong focus on and alignment with SBM’s Values.
- You design, interpret, apply and uphold SBM’s policies and procedures with a high degree of customer focus and confidentiality.
- Business School or Financial/Accounting related degree
- 2 to 3 years with a first experience in costs control in an audit firm
- Strong IT skills – particularly Excel
- Fluency in English