Compliance Data Analyst & Administrator
Compliance Data Analyst & Administrator
With a Bachelor Degree in Law and/or Information management and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a legal, compliance and/or information management support role, you are equipped and ready to take on this role at SBM Offshore.
you make it happen
- You support the Senior Compliance Data Analyst/Privacy Officer and the Group Compliance Manager in the management and analysis of compliance data: you collect, maintain, manage, and analyze the company’s compliance data, ranging from training completion data to employee compliance certificates, and assist in formulating follow up actions.
- You support SBM Offshore’s Privacy program: you support in conducting Privacy Impact Assessments, maintaining the register of personal data processing, overseeing the privacy mailbox and developing templates such as privacy notices and data processing agreements.
- You operate and maintain electronic compliance tools: you assist in the technical development of electronic compliance and privacy tooling, monitor that the tools are functioning properly and that the data input is accurate and output is transformed into transparent and useful management information.
- You are involved in drawing up the quarterly reports and annual report: you help to provide input for the quarterly reports for the Management Board and Supervisory Board and provide input for the annual report.
- You assist in maintenance of our internal policies: you support in the maintenance, review and updates of the relevant internal policies.
- You collaborate on various projects within and outside of the Risk and Compliance team: you work on discrete projects within the compliance team.
- You work with Risk and Compliance and business management stakeholders: you build relationships with management and functions worldwide and work with them to ensure that the administration of documents meet set guidelines.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Compliance Data Analyst/Privacy Officer and will work closely together with the Compliance team.
With a Bachelor Degree in Law and/or information management and at least 5 years’ experience, for example as a legal or compliance administrator and/or information manager, you are confident, eager and committed to take on this role at SBM Offshore. You have a good understanding of the field of compliance and are determined to achieve high quality results. It goes without saying that being ethical and doing the right thing is part of your DNA. Together with your IT skills you are able to connect content to technology, while always safeguarding confidentiality and privacy. No experience in the offshore or oil & gas business? Then we at least expect you to have an interest in it and are eager to learn more about it. With your good interpersonal and communication skills, your appetite for organizing and ad hoc tasks, and your high level of English (both written and verbal), you will be successful in our fast-paced international environment.
As the world’s population grows, so does the need for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. To cook meals, to power homes, to fuel mobility. With that comes an increasing need to transition to a more sustainable future. With almost 5,000 colleagues spread over eight locations and nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels, we are committed to play our part. And we thrive on challenges to do so: whether it is in 3,000 meters of water depth, producing hydrocarbons from underneath the salt-layer, making wind turbines float or capturing energy from waves. In whatever we do, our core values of Integrity, Care, Entrepreneurship and Ownership are key in our commitment to unlocking energy from the oceans.
You will be part of exciting times SBM Offshore finds itself in: the challenges and dynamics that come with it, and the increasing need for talented and ambitious new colleagues to participate with us in this adventure, now. On a practical note: our offices are easily accessible by public transport, we offer an attractive salary package and you can work flexible working hours. We are open to discuss working part-time.
Want to know more about what we do? Check out our website www.sbmoffshore.com
Do you sense you and SBM Offshore could be a perfect match? Apply by sending in your CV and motivation. Closing date for this position is March 31, 2019.
Need more information? Contact Annemieke Koning at +31202363342.
SBM Offshore. Energy. Committed.