Cost Management Tool and TREG Administrator
European passport holders mandatory for Work Permit
About SBM Offshore
About SBM Offshore: The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for a “Cost Management Tool and TREG Administrator".
- Support in the Set Up of all EPC Projects in EcoSys (incl. Brownfields / FEED / internal projects)
- Cost process design and improvement
- Development of overall dashboard (Trend Analysis, KPI development and Follow up)
- Ensure that Project Control Tools are used a consistent way (do sanity check of the reports and data)
Tools end-user support and administration for EcoSys :
- First Line of Functional Support for users (Cost Controllers/Cost Engineers):
- Will train the users and maintain their knowledge of the tool
- Will train specifically the users in charge of the semi-automatic interfaces (NADIA, TREG and SUN)
- Receives punch list requests (enhancements, bugs) from users and liaise with the vendor.
- Communicate with Group Project Cost Control Manager regarding changes required for issues relevant to whole of SBM
- Tool administration :
- Create New Security Groups - Create new project or organization groups for users, to assist with ease and consistency of security. Create new user accounts.
- Manage the Access requests and provide formalization/auditability for ICOSIT (Internal Control Over System and IT)
- Support post-interface actions, such as follow-up for missing data. This could require contacting local Cost Controllers and/or Cost Engineers.
- Manage Spreadsheets, Actions and Reports available to the users and create new where required or liaise with the vendor for any complex developments.
- Create /Update Categories: CCS maintenance
- Support the Cost team for the creation / update of the Client Breakdown Structure required by a Project.
- Maintain Rules
- Ensure the rules are properly set up by Organization or Company
- Identify if any rules need to be updated
- Follow Up with IT and the Reporting Group
- Maintain Company Export Rules
- Review the Export Rules with the Reporting GroupReview the Export Rules with the Reporting Grou
- PMT approval
- Open Project For PMT Approval when requested by the Project
- IS or Finance Degree with at least 5 to10 years of experience
- Good knowledge of the business (EPC Oil and Gas / Fleet Operations)
- Appetite for System Management applied to Cost control/Cost Engineering
- Autonomous and rigorous
- Problem solver
- Fluent English. French speaking an advantage but not essential
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to liaise with all types of stakeholder