European passport holders mandatory for Work Permit
About SBM Offshore:
The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for a "Cost Accountant".
Job description :
- Allocation of Accrued expenses Accounts
- PO list review as per BPC report to identify over and under consumption of accruals
- Performing adjustments from P&L to accrued expenses whenever invoices related to a PO are not booked accurately
- Send to Cost Controllers Monthly Alert on Over-remaining Commitment / Check Cost Codes & Account Codes (KO)
- Update Benchmark Analysis & send to Cost Controller (the aim is to better follow-up the Consumption of Prior year & last year Accruals)
- Update Releases Analysis & Send to Cost Controllers
- Prepare external / Internal audit Files
- Responsible of Accrued Expenses Follow-up in coordination with Cost Control Supervisor :
Analytical Review (Balance sheet position, variances and ageing)
Control of the accuracy of the bookings
Timely booking at month-end
- Provide a follow-up the area Cost Control Supervisor of the prior year cost and revenue.
- Provide the details and the analysis of costs related to Offshore Queries and revenue booked in the work-in-progress balance sheet account to ensure timely allocation in the vessel profit and provide the analytical review.
- Responsible of the intercompany reconciliation in the profit and loss accounts in order to prepare and check intercompany elimination.
PROVIDE QUATERLY ANALYSIS FOR INCLUSION IN COST CONTROL REPORT
- Perform commitments analysis compared to the Forecast
- Alert Cost-Controllers by providing a summary of over or under commitment compared to forecast
- Perform balance sheet analysis
REPORTING TO CLIENT
- Ability to propose some KPI’s in order to provide to our Clients some necessary information to help them on Decision Makings with our Management.
- Accounting related degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting
- Analytical and organizational skills, basis in accounting
- Fluent English
- Good communication & human relation skills
- Problem solver, Curiosity and pro-activity behavior.