Product & Regulatory Assurance Engineer
The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation and operation of Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients, or supplied on a turnkey sale bases. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
With its statutory seat in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, SBM Offshore employee’s total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
As Product & Regulatory Assurance engineer, you are responsible for the development and improvement of the management systems and tools, contributing to your discipline’s broader goals, to enable the company to meet its objectives to prevent harm to our people, our asset, the environment and reputation and reduce risks for achieving our business objectives, wherever our management systems is applied.
Task & Responsibilities
Product/Service Assurance Framework
- Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of a company-wide, risk-based framework dedicated to ensuring that Company’s products(/services) quality, compliance and certification are effectively achieved and maintained by the Organization as required throughout the corresponding product(/service) life-cycle. The Framework will include:
- Associated processes
- Monitoring KPI’s for projects/Operations and traversal activities
- Leading role in the implementation of this framework across the Organization, through the Q&R community
- Leading role in the collection/maintenance of the company regulatory knowledge and assessing new regulatory frontiers.
- Leading role in class & flag management including management of Class frame agreements and selection process
- Leading role in Regulatory Events reporting and analyses.
- Leading role in site compliance/Export Controls
Education & Experience
- Regulatory Professional with relevant University Degree (Naval, process etc.)
- Solid experience in Regulatory Assurance in the Oil & Gas Industry and/or another relevant Industry
- IACS Classification Society experience is preferred
- Investigator qualification is a plus
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
What do we offer. We offer you a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.
Our recruitment process. When we see a possible fit we will arrange for a telephone interview as a first step in the process. If this telephone interview is successful, we will invite you for a face to face interview; in most cases there will be two rounds of these interviews. When needed, because of distance / different locations, we will arrange for a virtual interview. During the application process you will have the opportunity to ask us any further questions about the role, the organization, and benefits.
Contact information for more information. For questions on the vacancy, you can contact Kevin Bruining, Talent Acquisition Specialist at +31 (0) 10 23 23 837 or via email@example.com