Immigration & Visa Specialist
European passport holders mandatory for Work Permit
The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for an "Immigration and Visa Specialist"
- To provide long and short term visa & residence permit assistance for employees when they are assigned/expatriated on site and to provide general guidance for all visa related matters
- To analyze visa requirements and in cooperation with the IMS and the HR of the host country, optimize the choice of applicable visas according to SBM’s and work force needs
- Responsible for creating/reviewing and updating the visa requirement according to the legislation update where SBM operates or may operate (new project need)
- To inform the IMS of visa regulation changes in their countries of responsibilities in order to anticipate HR related
- Review the completeness and accuracy of various forms and supporting document that an applicant is required to present at the consulate during his/her immigrant visa interview.
Documents include the applicant’s educational information, professional letters as well as, amongst other, the applicant’s civil documents; The visa specialist is also responsible for making visa arrangements for the employees’ direct family travelling with him/her
- Responsible for the consolidating & sending complete applications to consulate/embassies for the applicant & family when applicable
- To be the focal point and global reference for all SBM entities
- To keep SBM sites HR Department informed of the visa policy followed by the Group and provide support when necessary
- To provide support to the host country to renewal of resident permit
- Bac + 3 Tourism or Commerce International
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in tourism
- Fluent French and English
- Stress resilient with a positive attitude
- Well organized, multi tasks
- Team player and autonomous
- Customer care
- High level of accuracy and rule following
- Proactive person (finding solution)
- Discretion is prerequisite
- Good practice in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, outlook, Visio (would be a plus)
- Administration tasks ( collection of documents)
- Managing invoices and credit card statement
- To know how to write some visa procedure to support the Visa lead