Executive Assistant to Group HR Director
With at least 3 years of relevant working experience in your pocket, MBO+/HBO work and thinking level, and eagerness to grow and learn, you are equipped and ready to take on this role at SBM Offshore Headquarters.
you make it happen
- You are the dedicated assistant to our Group HR Director: you make travel arrangements, provide global mobility support and take care of administrative matters, such as filing, planning, meeting minutes, follow up of the action list, and preparing presentation materials.
- You are responsible for coordinating the organization of relevant activities: you manage the diary of the Group HR Director and ensure a good balance and an efficient schedule.
- You work in a team of Executive Assistants: you support your fellow Executive Assistants where necessary, and liaise with other assistants and department secretaries.
- You help organize events: you support the Group HR Director with the preparation of events, meetings and planning of the logistical support for events. You are present during the events, that can be in the Netherlands or abroad.
- You liaise with internal and external senior level stakeholders: you interact with the management team on a high level and are the focal point for clients, advisors and other related parties.
- You take ownership of the HR Leadership Team meetings: you provide reports, arrange the biweekly meetings, take care of meeting minutes and follow up of actions, and ensure the Group HR Director is provided with the necessary information to review.
In this role you will report to the Group HR Director.
With at least 3 years of recent, relevant work experience in a similar position, MBO+/HBO work and thinking level, and the ability to present yourself in a professional manner, approaching your environment with respect, courtesy and confidence, you are equipped, eager and committed to take on this challenging role at SBM Offshore. You have good knowledge of MS Office applications and are able to adapt to a changing work environment and expectations. Do you have a background in HR? That is a distinct bonus. You are used to working in a high-level confidentiality environment, handling management information with the utmost discretion and complying with company policies and procedures. With your excellent feeling for time- and priority management, flexible and energetic approach, strong communication and organization skills, and high level of English (both written and verbally), you will be successful in our fast-paced international environment.
As the world’s population grows, so does the need for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. To cook meals, to power homes, to fuel mobility. With that comes an increasing need to transition to a more sustainable future. With almost 5,000 colleagues spread over eight locations and nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels, we are committed to play our part. And we thrive on challenges to do so: whether it is in 3,000 meters of water depth, producing hydrocarbons from underneath the salt-layer, making wind turbines float or capturing energy from waves. In whatever we do, our core values of Integrity, Care, Entrepreneurship and Ownership are key in our commitment to unlocking energy from the oceans.
You will be part of exciting times SBM Offshore finds itself in: the challenges and dynamics that come with it, and the increasing need for talented and ambitious new colleagues to participate with us in this adventure, now. On a practical note: our offices are easily accessible by public transport, we offer an attractive salary package and you can work flexible working hours.
Want to know more about what we do? Check out our website www.sbmoffshore.com
Do you sense you and SBM Offshore could be a perfect match? Apply by sending in your CV and motivation. Closing date for this position is April 2, 2019.
Need more information? Contact Annemieke Koning at +31202363342
SBM Offshore. Energy. Committed.