The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for a "CMMS ENGINEER".
RESPONSIBILITIES (=) MAIN TASKS (.)
= Act as User Champion of the CMMS
Responsible for continuously improving the Computerized Maintenance Management System(CMMS) based on operational and contractual requirements, and the need to integrate with other external tools.
= Responsible for tracking and solving the anomalies in the CMMS
= Ensure the technical integrity and consistency of the Maintenance data within the CMMS
= Responsible for developing and coordinating a CMMS training programme for the Fleet and Shore Bases.
= Responsible for developing effective KPI reports for Operational and Technical requirements.
- Ensure that all the processes running in the CMMS are properly documented and available
- Ensure all the CMMS Training supports are up-to-date, approved and available to the CMMS Community (Regions, Offshore, HQ)
- Support the Maintenance Team in the update of the system when required
- Upon validation of Management, manage the change requests in a centralized system
- Responsible for validating, together with the business, new developments from CMMS Software provider before implementation in Live system
- Responsible for the Access Rights and User Management within the CMMS
- Responsible for the management of the Parameters within the CMMS
- Provide assistance to the CMMS Community (HQ, Regions, Fleet)
- Support the O&M Planning and Shutdown management functions and ensure that the CMMS is tailored for their needs.
- Issue and keep up-to-date a rqadnnap for the year listing approved developments and required fixes
- Issue bi-weekly and monthly progress reports on both management of the anomalies and on the change requests
- Be the Business Object focal point for the Maintenance Universe, liaise with Regions and support when required.
- Develop reports and KPIs based on CMMS Data and external data to support performance of the fleet.
- Continuously improve the format of the Monthly Al report and ensure that it is issued in time to all stakeholders.
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Advanced user with CMMS systems (AMOS or equivalent)
- Advanced User with Business Intelligence System (SAP Business Object or Equivalent)
- Advance User in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and database skills
- At least 5’ years experience in Oil & Gas industry or shipping industry within a maintenance department
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willing to travel internationally, including on board vessel
- Ability to work independently and quickly assess and prioritize situations
- Proactive, good interpersonal communication and strong commitment to the team culture