CONTRACTS MANAGER LOGISTICS AND OFFSHORE CONTRACTING
About SBM Offshore: The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turkey sale bases. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy. With an operating fleet of 14 FPSOs, two FSOs, one MOPU and one semi-submersible in operation worldwide at year end and almost 300 years of cumulative FPSO operational experience within the industry, the Company is considered a market leader in providing leased production floating systems.
SBM Offshore employees’ total 4,250 and are spread over five regional centers, 10 operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels. Group companies employ over 4,750 people worldwide, which include 500 working for the joint venture construction yards.
SBM Offshore is looking for a Contract Manager Logistics & Offshore contracting
European passport holders mandatory for Work Permit
- Support to Offshore Contracting & IMODCO
- Ensure consistent contractual support for pre contract negotiations.
- Provide and ensure contractual support during contract execution.
- Manage standard contract forms.
- Coordinate claim strategy.
- Ensure support to Supply chain.
- Minimise issues on projects.
- Optimise negotiations and returns.
- Optimise our commercial position in front of clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Optimise contact with specialist group entities, Insurance, Corporate, tax, HSSE, Legal etc.
- Manage priorities among projects
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure support for pre contract negotiations and provide coordination.
- Ensure communication with principal project for main contract flow downs.
- Ensure that each project execution has a Contract Manager dedicated to ensure correct and compliant administration.
- Provide support in claim situation in order to develop strategy and align with business as well ensure preparation of or defence of claims.
- Maintain in coordination with Company Standardisation contract and PO forms..
- Ensure support to Supply Chain to provide contractual advice on the deviations to standard forms.
- Act as contact point to specialist group entities,
- Gather lessons learned and suggestions for improvement with the objective of continuous improvement,
- Ensure compliant administration of all contracts executed in line with Company procedures.
- Proficient English
- Highly organised, Ability to communicate
- Capable of managing priorities in pressure situations
- Very high level of initiative and autonomy
- 15 years’ experience in Offshore installation, Heavy Lift and Offshore transportation Contracts