Senior Full Stack Developer
At MissingLink.ai we’re at the forefront of technology. In the next 3 years, every company is going to build an AI machine to implement a capability that is impossible to express using code like we’re used to. With MissingLink we’re allowing every engineer and Data Scientist to build complex AI machines in a way that was not possible before.
We provide a set of lifecycle management tools for Deep Learning and Machine Learning, we automatically track experiments, data, machines, models versions and visualize the learning process in real time in order to help make decisions faster and drive insights on what to do next to improve the model.
Customers we work with today solve a wide range of problems like fraud detection, Image Recognition, and Medical Diagnostics.
That’s where you get into the picture. We are looking for someone that is smart, passionate, and mission-driven to add to our growing team and help us meet the scale and opportunity in front of us.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack developer. You will take complete ownership over your feature, end to end. Your primary focus will be on the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, API and command line tools. You will also be responsible for developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code (Python)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and web platforms
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience
- Backend development experience (Python, Java, Node.js etc). Python- an advantage
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, yarn etc.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure - Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) - Advantage.
Please submit an English version of your CV