Sales Development Rep
This role is part of the Go To Market Team within the Samsung NEXT Product organization, supporting MissingLink
MissingLink.ai is developing a deep learning platform allowing every engineer and data scientists build complex AI machines in a way that was not possible before. Our product tracks experiments, data, machines, model versions and visualize the learning process in real time allowing for faster insights and decision making .
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
As Sales Development Rep, You will primarily focus your time supporting Missinglink.ai (a platform built for data scientists). You will be the first point of contact with prospects and will be entrusted with the responsibility of delivering an amazing customer experience via phone, e-mail and other channels.
- Discovering new leads through research and prospecting tools
- Calling qualified prospects and setting up appointments for Account Executives (expected to schedule 5 discovery calls a week)
- Qualifying inbound leads and finding ways to creatively reach decision makers via multiple channels
- Writing succinct emails that explain the value that our customers could derive from have missinglink
- Providing feedback to the marketing and sales teams from the front line
- Maintaining records of those you interact with in outreach.io and salesforce
- Reporting on the success rates of your outreach campaigns to the broader sales organization
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- 1+ years of experience working in an office environment
- Experience using some of these: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Salesloft
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
- Venture - Investing in early stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
Samsung is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. We welcome and encourage diversity as we strive to create an inclusive workplace.