Content Writing for Content Marketing (Contractor)
We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cyber security and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
The NEXT Product group is devoted to creating entirely new software and services businesses and platforms. We’re a diverse and specialized team that develops ideas into products, grows products into businesses, and scales businesses with the power to transform the future of software.
The Product Marketing team is seeking a Content Writer/Creator to drive our content efforts for products that we have taken to the market. This role will initially focus on our machine learning / deep learning efforts - MissingLink.ai and later focus on our distributed computing product - IQOQO.
Educating our target audiences and industries on our products is key to our product’s success. This Content Writing role will drive efforts in working closely with our Product Marketing leads that will drive education and driving ultimately to adoption of our products. As a Content Writer, you will work closely to generate content that engages with Product Marketing, Dev Relations.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
MissingLink.ai helps data engineers streamline the entire deep learning cycle: data, code, experiments and resources. It automates repetitive time-consuming tasks, shortening model training times.
IQOQO provides a distributed batch computing service, stripping away any need for Devops/IT personnel, thus, free the researchers, data scientists or developers hands to focus solely on coding and handling their data. IQOQO product is ranging from a fully managed solution, running on our nodes, through the customers’ on-prem cloud environment, to fully on-prem in the customers’ physical borders.
- Work directly with our Product Marketing teams to write and edit content for training materials, process documentation, white papers, web, blogs, presentations, videos, newsletters, and more.
- Edit, proofread and improve content with an obsessive eye to detail
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Work with our Product Marketing teams to design team to complete content
- At least 1.5-3 years experience writing and editing content of all types, with a strong preference for B2B.
- Have an editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and English writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- Familiarity and a joy in communicating about enablement
- Strong Preference: CS Degree, Computer Engineering preferred
- Bonus points for experience with topics around machine learning, deep learning, data science, big data, analytics, or enterprise computing