Principal Product Manager
IQOQO is a high paced startup-like team leading a product under Samsung Next product initiative, defining the future of cloud computing. The vision of
IQOQO is to build a simple, flexible and secure cloud computing platform which utilizes the idle time of connected devices available all around us – Airbnb for CPUs. On the road to that vision, IQOQO is providing distributed batch computing services, letting developers focus on their code and data, and not with the plumbing around that.
As a Principal Product Manager at IQOQO you will take part in designing and developing the future of cloud computing, alongside a great team of professionals who take self-progress very seriously while always learning new ways to get better at what they do and understand what they don't.
We look for a motivated and vibrant product manager, that can both face the customers (outbound) and the R&D team (inbound). On the one hand, you will be in charge of designing the product and the Product-Market fit based on market and customers research, face-to-face meetings and deep understanding of their needs. On the other hand, you will make sure product is delivered by working with our developers, designers and marketing.
You will work closely with the R&D teams in Tel-Aviv, as well with different Samsung Next functions that are located in San Francisco, these are executive and professionals that serve as Heads of Go-to-Market, Design and Engineering, Product and more.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product.
- Map and identify the potential customers, their cloud computing use case, needs and pains.
- Identify our possible offering opportunities for these customers and strategize approach accordingly.
- Initiate communication, provide leads, and build relationships with prospective customers.
- Prioritize according to market fit and design a MVPs.
- Break the product down to manageable units (user stories) and lay it down on a roadmap.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Align product vision with the businesses short and long-term goals.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with the different stakeholders.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the industry and related events, publications and announcement
- Become the key evangelist of product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts
- Lead Product Marketing Managers to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in tech product management.
- Prior experience of the cloud computing ecosystem, services, use cases, players and competitors - a major advantage!
- Engineering/CS background - Advantage
- Well versed and experienced in product development methodologies in fast paced work environment
- Customer centric - understands user needs, market dynamics and very attentive to details.
- Experience working with marketing, GTM and sales teams, communicating the story and pitching to different audiences.
- Extensive work experience in a startup setting and large scale companies
- Experienced and motivated to take a product from 0 to 1, in a startup environment.
- Energetic, people oriented and a strong communicator
- Fluent in English.