MBA, Intern Partnerships
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires or partners with businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cyber security and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
The internship program will run for 8-12 weeks, starting in early June.
Internship projects include:
- Researching and evaluating deals – and networking with potential partners – including early-stage startups and leading tech companies
- Supporting and driving strategic projects with a partnership or business development component
- Support relationships with US-based technology/media companies for integration into Samsung products and services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently pursuing an M.B.A. at a top tier U.S. university
- Strong academic performance
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, high emotional intelligence (EQ), and self-starter
- Global mindset, flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity
Furthermore, if this role is for you, you’re a high-energy, culture creator who loves international operations who wants to get your hands dirty driving Samsung NEXT’s global success. You thrive working in teams, but also are comfortable in open space and enjoy creating and leading new projects independently. Our core values below are critical to what we do and how we do it – do they resonate with you?
- Prioritize People: we hire and retain the best, value diversity, treat each other with respect, and celebrate our successes
- Challenge the Status Quo: we are bold, empowered to make mistakes, and responsible for learning from them
- Create Impact: we prioritize progress over process, done is better than perfect
- Communicate Authentically: we are candid, transparent, smile deeply, and laugh loudly
- Cultivate Culture: we all build, strengthen, and share our culture