Software Development Team Leader
At MissingLink.ai we’re at the forefront of technology. In the next 3 years, every company is going to build an AI machine to implement a capability that is impossible to express using code like we’re used to. With MissingLink we’re allowing every engineer and Data Scientist to build complex AI machines in a way that was not possible before.
We provide a set of lifecycle management tools for Deep Learning and Machine Learning, we automatically track experiments, data, machines, models versions and visualize the learning process in real time in order to help make decisions faster and drive insights on what to do next to improve the model.
Customers we work with today solve a wide range of problems like fraud detection, Image Recognition, and Medical Diagnostics.
That’s where you get into the picture. We are looking for someone that is smart, passionate, and mission-driven to add to our growing team and help us meet the scale and opportunity in front of us.
We are looking for a great hands-on Software Development Team Leader. You will be responsible for leading a versatile team including Design, Product, Backend and Frontend developers.
- Lead a versatile team through the product lifecycle- Architecture, design, development, quality, and production.
- Hands-on development of features
- Work closely with the product manager to define, plan and execute in order to achieve the best of its class product.
- Develop your team through coaching, mentoring, and feedback
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment with modern technologies.
- 2 + years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in backend or full stack development, (Python, Node.js, Java, Ruby and etc)
- One who can translate product goals into high-quality innovative products
- Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing versatile teams
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners, and business stakeholders
- Experience working in squads- Big advantage
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure - Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) - Advantage.
Please submit an English version of your CV