Senior Product Marketing Manager
This role is part of the PMM team within the Samsung NEXT Product organization, partnering with the MIssingLink team.
MissingLink.ai is developing a deep learning platform allowing every engineer and data scientists build complex AI machines in a way that was not possible before. Our product tracks experiments, data, machines, model versions and visualize the learning process in real time allowing for faster insights and decision making .
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you will help bring our products to market. You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing one of our products. As a Senior Product Marketer, you will help drive business success by working x-functionally across product, sales, demand gen, UX/design, and engineering teams to deliver top-of-funnel growth and conversion. In this role, you will be responsible for audience development, content, messaging + positioning, events ,GTM planning and execution, and help grow an ecosystem.
This role requires a combination of technical product understanding, creative/brand thinking, strong communication skills, as well as a foundation of product marketing and strategic thinking to succeed.
- Own audience insights - Do deep-dives into understanding customer segments, their needs and build data-based, actionable insights for programs in a variety of target geographies. Drive research plans to steer and validate the product roadmap.
- Craft the narrative - Craft the messaging and positioning to be used across each stage of the funnel, test, and optimize across target audiences, understanding that these messages may vary.
- Own all aspects of content, that includes web, sales enablement, thought leadership, case studies, customer testimonials, and have a passion for leveraging these materials thoughtfully and strategically
- Go-to-market plans - Develop full go-to-market plans for launching new products or feature updates of existing products.
- Funnel conversion campaigns - Create and execute on campaigns that show impact in adoption and engagement.
- Cross-functional teamwork - Work with teams distributed around the world across product management, engineering, and corporate marketing & communications.
- SaaS marketing experiences, with a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant product marketing experience, with a track record of delivering successful growth and engagement.
- Have appreciation or penchant for Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning.
- Content strategy: You are great with content creation across many forms. And are able to manage vendors, agencies and writers that can help enable you and proricy to be successful.
- Comfortable being analytical and telling stories with data: You just go get the data and craft an insightful story without oversight.
- Product strategy: You can jump in and collaborate with product, engineering, design and data lead to create a compelling product vision and accompanying development timeline.
- Master storyteller: You’re able to craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- Positioning guru: You have a knack for articulating the essence of products and why they matter. You can develop an effective content strategy and play copywriter in a pinch.\
- Experience with market research: You know your market, customers, and competition, and you’re strong at bringing this information into your plans.
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
- Venture - Investing in early stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
Samsung is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. We welcome and encourage diversity as we strive to create an inclusive workplace.