Joining the Digital area and reporting to the Digital Director, in close collaboration with the internal areas of the company such as Brand, Sales, Product, R&D, Web Channel, Photo Studio, etc. will have as main Responsibilities:
- Work on the development and implementation of Salsa´s SEO and link building strategy;
- Participate on the copy optimization and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Make research and implement search engine optimization recommendations for organic SEO success;
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Work with the website team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented onsite;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Work with editorial and internal teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming for blogs, websites and social media accounts;
- Compile and present SEO guidelines for Salsa.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO, content marketing and content growth;
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices;
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Technologies, Economics, Management, or related;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong desire to win, with commercial and results orientation;
- Passion for digital technologies, good knowledge in Google Analytics and taste for fashion;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Strong decision capacity, organization, planning, dynamism, and proactivity:
- Experience with website optimization tools;
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken, being appreciated the knowledge of other language;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team, with professional and career development according to performance;
- Participation in national and international projects;
- Competitive salary conditions in the market;
- Several brand and company discounts;
- Possibility of having health insurance, remote and flexible work;
- Benefits in sports activities, and others benefits (banks, hospitals, travel agencies, gyms, etc.).
We guarantee total confidentiality in the treatment of all applications received.
If you think or feel that you fit the requirements and profile please send us your curriculum Vitae updated and tell us your motivation for the job.