Territory Account Executive
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive customer acquisition and net new business in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding markets.
- Responsible for demand creation, pipeline management, accurate forecasting of, and achievement of the bookings plan for services and solutions for the Charlotte, NC and surrounding markets.
- Position RoundTower managed services and technology solutions to meet customer requirements and become a trusted advisor.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into RoundTower solution and service opportunities.
- Build value-added relationships within the accounts. Develop the trust to independently lead solutions sales campaigns.
- Build value-added relationships within RoundTower’s partner base. Leverage partner base to acquire net new customers and drive net new revenue streams.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to engage client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
- Use knowledge of industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of our business expertise and associated implementation expertise.
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting technical resources.
- Proven experience driving and acquiring net new customers and business.
- Possess a positive attitude and a desire to overachieve on assigned goals and objectives. High energy and high activity levels.
- Ability to manage multiple sales campaigns at any given time while simultaneously prospecting and building pipeline opportunities.
- Valuable asset to the core RoundTower Territory sales team leveraging prospecting activity, relationship development and consultative/solutions selling skills to facilitate a solutions-based engagement model.
- Effectively leverage industry and competency resources as well as RoundTower solutions to advance account relationships and sales.
- Cultivate client relationships throughout the sales and delivery process for mutual long-term success.
- Excellent information gathering skills to communicate client business needs to technical teams for further evaluation. Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicating them through written proposals and presentations.
- Possesses the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo; with the confidence, business acumen, industry/technical knowledge and consultative skills to take a position and lead the directional discussions with the customer.
- Bachelors (Non -Technical)
- 2-3 Years outside consultative/solutions experience, preferably within the Information Technology industry.
- Experience with transactions ranging from 10K to 500K+, proven track record of success with commensurate income level