Dishwasher (Part Time)
Join the newest restaurant in Springale, UT!
ROSITA’s Santa Fe kitchen
We celebrate the culture and cuisine of New Mexico and are proud to be the only restaurant in Utah with a focus on the revered Hatch Green Chile. Our family recipes highlight the famous smoky, sweet, and spicy flavor of this unique ingredient. Through our food and our story, we give visitors from near and far an opportunity to connect with the authentic cuisine of New Mexico.
We are seeking a Dishwasher/General utility to oversee the cleanliness and sanitation standards for all china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils etc. using a machine and manual cleaning methods.
What we are seeking…
Somebody who believes in giving 100% every day, who likes to work in a clean and organized environment and believes in sanitation excellence, an individual who can provide assistance to the prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed.
Nice to meet you, we’re Rosita’s
Rosita’s is where you come to embrace your ‘and’ game as we have an environment where talented individuals come together to use their talents, insights and experience “and” promote an exciting environment where customers are not just customers but become family.
As a member on our team you will…
Be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the kitchen – by –
- Loading, running and unloading dish machine
- Sorting and stacking clean dishes. Carrying clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas
- Removing trash and garbage to dumpster
- Ensuring that all areas are cleaned and organized
- Cleaning and organizing back of house, including coolers, freezers and stock areas.
- Being able to multi-task and work efficiently, effectively, accurately, and quickly
- Having a positive attitude with the ability to have fun in the kitchen
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- Previous experience working in a commercial kitchen
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast-paced, field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks & deadlines.
Your characteristics include…
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Good sense of humor and desire to pause and enjoy the big wins with teammates
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained, and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.