ROSITA’s Santa Fe kitchen
We celebrate the culture and cuisine of New Mexico and are proud to be the only restaurant in Utah with a focus on the revered Hatch Green Chile. Our family recipes highlight the famous smoky, sweet, and spicy flavor of this unique ingredient. Through our food and our story, we give visitors from near and far an opportunity to connect with the authentic cuisine of New Mexico.
We are seeking a Bar/Runner who will split time between the front counter where you will welcome guests, take food/drink orders and process payment and running food to the guests after putting the final touches on each dish.
What we are seeking…
Somebody who believes in giving 100% every day, who likes to work in a clean and organized environment and believes in providing guests with excellent service. Somebody who has an eye for detail, ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
Nice to meet you, we’re Rosita’s
Rosita’s is where you come to embrace your ‘and’ game as we have an environment where talented individuals come together to use their talents, insights and experience “and” promote an exciting environment where guests are not just customers but become family.
As a member on our team you will…
Be responsible for providing professional and friendly environment for the guests by –
- Making a positive first impression of Rosita’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards
- Interacting with guests in a natural conversation without sounding scripted or intrusive.
- Communicating efficiently and accurately between the FOH and the BOH
- Ensuring that all areas are cleaned and organized
- Providing Barista level coffee drink to guests (must be 21 or over)
- Assisting with setting and clearing of tables
- Receiving payments by validating credit charges; approving checks; accepting currency; calculating and issuing change for To Go orders
- Being able to multi-task and work efficiently, effectively, accurately, and quickly
- Having a positive attitude with the ability to have fun in the kitchen
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- Excellent customer service with the ability to make people feel comfortable
- Previous experience working with a till, able to compute mathematical calculations and count back change to guests
- Barista and Bartending experience preferred or possess a readiness and ability to learn (must be 21 or over)
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Good communication and organizational skills: Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Ability to input and access information in a point of sale system
- Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast-paced, field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks & deadlines
- Good memory with the ability to answers questions about the dishes on the menu
Your characteristics include…
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Good sense of humor and desire to pause and enjoy the big wins with teammates
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained, and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.