ROSITA’s Santa Fe kitchen
We celebrate the culture and cuisine of New Mexico and are proud to be the only restaurant in Utah with a focus on the revered Hatch Green Chile. Our family recipes highlight the famous smoky, sweet, and spicy flavor of this unique ingredient. Through our food and our story, we give visitors from near and far an opportunity to connect with the authentic cuisine of New Mexico.
We are seeking an experienced Barista to join our growing team.
What we are seeking…
Somebody who believes in giving 100% every day, who likes to work in a clean and organized environment and believes in providing guests with excellent service. Somebody who has an eye for detail, ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
Nice to meet you, we’re Rosita’s
Rosita’s is where you come to embrace your ‘and’ game as we have an environment where talented individuals come together to use their talents, insights and experience “and” promote an exciting environment where guests are not just customers but become family.
As a member on our team you will…
Play a key role on our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service by:
- Making and serve specialty coffee beverages, adhering to recipes and presentation provided
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Being punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contributing to a positive team environment
- Interacting with guests in a natural conversation without sounding scripted or intrusive.
- Communicating efficiently and accurately between the FOH and the BOH
- Ensuring that all areas are cleaned and organized
- Assisting with setting and clearing of tables as needed
- Being able to multi-task and work efficiently, effectively, accurately, and quickly
- Having a positive attitude with the ability to have fun
- Helping to create a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that is welcoming and engaging.
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- Excellent customer service with the ability to make people feel comfortable.
- Previous experience working as a Barista in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to input and access information in a point of sale system.
- Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast-paced, field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks & deadlines
- Good memory with the ability to answers questions about the dishes on the menu
Your characteristics include…
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Good sense of humor and desire to pause and enjoy the big wins with teammates
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained, and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.