ROSITA’s Santa Fe kitchen
We celebrate the culture and cuisine of New Mexico and are proud to be the only restaurant in Utah with a focus on the revered Hatch Green Chile. Our family recipes highlight the famous smoky, sweet, and spicy flavor of this unique ingredient. Through our food and our story, we give visitors from near and far an opportunity to connect with the authentic cuisine of New Mexico.
We are seeking a Line Cook to join the team.
What we are seeking…
Somebody who is passionate about cooking and working as a hands on member of the culinary team. Someone who can accurately and efficiently prepare hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. An energetic and enthusiastic employee who is looking to take their skills and passions to the next level with a company that’s committed to help you grow and make a positive difference in the world.
Nice to meet you, we’re Rosita’s
Rosita’s is where you come to embrace your ‘and’ game as we have an environment where talented individuals come together to use their talents, insights and experience “and” promote an exciting environment where customers are not just customers but become family.
As a member on our team you will…
Work with the BOH team as the muscle of the operation – by –
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Converting and cooking recipes sent through POS System
- Maintaining quality of standards around safety, sanitation and cleanliness
- Managing high pressure or changing situations in a calm, efficient, and professional manner
- Being able to multi-task and work efficiently, effectively, accurately, and quickly
- Having a positive attitude with the ability to have fun in the kitchen
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- Previous experience working as a Line chef role in a high volume full service or casual concept restaurant
- Good communication and organizational sills
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast-paced, field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks & deadlines.
Your characteristics include…
- Innovative, collaborative, and trustworthy with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Good sense of humor and desire to pause and enjoy the big wins with teammates
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained, and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.