Information Security Specialist
Rosetta Stone is looking for a dynamic IT and Security professional with significant hands on experience in an enterprise environment. This position will focus on the policies and procedures for IT Security, Monitoring, Testing and Compliance. The Information Security Analyst will serve in a technical capacity in evaluating and designing security solutions and work with technicians throughout the company in implementing, maintaining and constantly improving the information security practice while managing and maintaining our efforts in the areas of Information Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Relocation provided for the right candidate.
- Manage and improve overall IT/Security Monitoring and Incident Response program using processes, procedures and automation
- Utilize security systems to detect, log and prevent unauthorized access and data loss
- Coordinate incident response across multiple teams while providing technical assistance
- Oversee management and deployment of security infrastructure including Vulnerability Management, WAF, Network Monitoring, Logging correlation, DDOS prevention and IPS/IDS
- Perform security assessments based on OWASP, PCI and SOX compliance
- Conduct proof of concepts, vendor comparisons and recommend solutions in line with business requirements.
- Daily monitoring of security reports to identify issues and follow these issues to resolution
- Provide guidance to development teams on identified application vulnerabilities
- Oversee security projects and the security testing of new and existing applications.
- Provide technical guidance on compliance requirements
- Manage and update Security Awareness program
- IT Policy creation and review
- Work closely with Governance, Risk & Compliance teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in IT with at least 2 year working as a security engineer
- 2-3 years working with penetration testing
- Strong knowledge of PCI, SOX, ISO and NIST security standards
- Experience with managing enterprise security projects
- Routing/Switching, Server Administration, Application Development or Database experience, a plus
- Experience with Imperva, Whitehat, Qualys, Citrix WAF and/or Cisco Firepower
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related major
- Vendor security certifications or project management certification, a plus
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently; we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.