Human Resources Business Partner
We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a strong background in organizational design and talent management who can collaborate with business leaders, managers and employees at all levels to influence outcomes that affect business performance. The ideal candidate is able to identify and execute on a human resources strategy that is aligned to the business, pushing their clients to think and plan in a way that advances the organization.
- Enhance and build the capability of the business by incorporating the people component into strategic planning, development and assessment.
- Conducts up front organizational needs assessment to determine appropriate interventions and solutions, including which HR SMEs to engage to accomplish the task/goal.
- Ensures effective execution of HR services to the business and a positive customer experience; partnering with HR SMEs to understand all services requested/delivered, monitoring performance and course correcting as necessary
- Advise and coach these leaders on matters related to talent management, including competency requirements, workforce planning, leadership selection and coaching, performance management, retention, succession planning, etc.
- Conducts scenario planning with regards to organizational design based on future business needs
- Acts as a leader for change management work around HR initiatives
- Understands the talent needs of the business and identifies talent issues (holistic and individual) before the business is impacted.
- Drives goal alignment at the enterprise level, ensuring alignment in business priorities and measureable objectives
- Partners with leaders and managers in the yearly planning and budgeting process as it relates to human capital needs for their client groups to ensure effective workforce planning.
- Provides high-quality, consistent HR advice, support and resolution to managers, employees and outside parties, in order to maximize customer efficiency, effectiveness and confidence.
- Partner with all members of the HR team including subject matter experts to develop and deliver integrated people and organization solutions, e.g., workforce and succession planning, leadership development, reward and recognition, etc.
- Deliver HR programs including organizational design and restructuring, development and training activities, employee relations, and performance management to managers and employees to ensure they are equipped to meet the organization’s business goals and mission.
- Drives coordination and facilitation of cyclical HR initiatives such as workforce planning, new hire training, performance review, talent review, succession planning, compensation planning and review for their client groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years Human Resources experience required, specifically focused on organizational design and effectiveness.
- Broad technical expertise in employee relations, staffing and retention, compensation and benefits, policy application, change/transition management processes, coaching, and communications
- Ability to articulate and advance a strong point of view at a multi-functional and enterprise level, as well as within HR while being open to differing points of view.
- Strong business acumen; looks at business issues as a business person and then applies HR knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to translate complex business issues into HR implications, and HR solutions into business-impacting solutions.
- Ability to understand the workflow within a functional organization and across the enterprise, understand where to probe for inefficiencies and clarity and lead these discussions with the business.
- Established as a trusted advisor and coach for all levels of leadership, utilizing this credibility to resolve business conflict and productively introduce conflict.
- Possesses judgment, initiative and tenacity that have been demonstrated in an environment of rapid growth and change.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrates a high level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with all levels of the organization.
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.