Print Designer, Lexia Learning
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company and a leader in educational software development, is looking for a talented designer to join our busy product development team. The ideal candidate will work with various cross-functional teams to develop high quality educational design solutions for our award-winning line of K-12 literacy and language products.
Print Designers work closely with Design Managers, design leads, and other subject matter experts to bring our products to life. We focus on student engagement and motivation so a love of learning and connecting with kids is a must.
- Design of print-based instructional materials
- Layout and production for print
- Visual asset creation
- Manuscript formatting, proofreading, and rough pours
- Resource website maintenance
- Digital asset uploads and QC
- Maintain Visual specification documents
- Photo research and image processing
- 2 to 4 years in the creative industry
- Strong print production skills a must
- A keen eye for imagery, color, layout, and type a must
- Highly organized with Strong verbal and written skills
- Fluency in Adobe CC products Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
Only submissions with a resume and link to online portfolio will be considered
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently; we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.