Sr. Salesforce Developer
Rodan and Fields is looking for an experienced Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our Customer Applications Engineering team. A proven track record within Agile development environment, external user operations, data management is required. This person is responsible for managing integrated scalable, and robust enterprise call center and other internal applications. As an Application developer, Salesforce, you will play a key role in Salesforce service cloud innovation, improvements, re-imagining productivity by managing transformative call center products that serve Rodan and Fields Sales support & Finance teams.
- Build subject matter expertise for Service platform serving R+F Call center agents.
- Should be actively involved in requirement gathering and design activities.
- Responsible for the development of solutions built on the Salesforce platform within the scope of business applications.
- Perform technical grooming/sizing for the business requirement.
- To code best practices including optimization, re-usability, and scalability.
- Participate and work collaboratively with team members, both onshore and offshore.
- Supervise offshore team and ensure quality deliverables.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs. Interact directly with client and end users as necessary to analyze and meet application support objectives and requirements within SLA
- Develop and conduct long-term improvement operations for Service cloud & platform apps
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience in translating business requirements into working solutions on Salesforce.
- Responsible for the solution and technical design leveraging Service and community Clouds.
- Service Cloud expertise(Omni Channel, Chat, Chatbot, Messaging, Survey, flow, API integration etc.)
- Expertise in Apex, LWC, Triggers and SQL
- Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, integration patterns, configuration, and customization of solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong Salesforce Lightning concepts.
- Strong communication Skills.
- Experience interacting and communicating with a globally distributed Service call center team
- The desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-motivation
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life- changing experience!
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, our Bay Area offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.