Service Desk manager
Rodan and fields is Currently looking for Service Desk manager to lead the service desk team. The ideal candidate is responsible for managing daily operations of the service desk and ensuring that team is constantly developing and improving and provide best service to the costumers and follow the best ITIL practices
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day support operations of the IT Service Management teams; train, coach, and develop both Service Desk, Desktop Support Technicians and Incident Analysts.
- Develop and mature ITSM processes and tools to ensure proper handling and remediation of all issues raised to the Service Desk to ensure incidents & requests are fulfilled within specified SLA.
- Ensure proper maintenance and administration of the ServiceNow platform and all aspects including forms, workflows, categories, etc.
- Implement and ensure proper knowledge management best practices are followed and integrate continuous improvement processes to continually refine and improve the Service Desk and Desktop Support teams.
- Manage 24x7 Service Desk availability including coordination of off-hours support staff and on-call escalation support lists.
- Establish key metrics and develop/provide effective reporting of KPI's and trends to the RF Technology department and our business partners.
- Conduct “Deep Dives” into metrics and processes to develop strategies for enhancement and improvement of the Service Management Team.
- Ensure proper handling of the Major Incident Management process, while continually promoting adoption and adherence by other RF Tech departments and the business.
- Facilitate and champion the implementation of ITIL standards across all of RF Tech.
- Oversee and approve standard technology equipment requests and purchases, providing monthly reporting on non-standard spend and trends to help facilitate necessary cost reductions.
- Participate and engage in various RF Tech and business projects to identify additional support opportunities for the Service Management team.
- Build and manage relationships with vendors and providers of technology services
- Oversee the licensing needs of certain systems and software for technical staff.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Previous experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3- 5 years of in-depth and hands-on technical experience
- Experience working with a rapidly growing company a plus
- ITIL Foundations Certification is a plus.
- Experience working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- Results-driven, innovative thinker.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-disciplined and motivated in an environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and rotating on-call support schedule.
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model, and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada and Australia. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools, and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create a life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion, and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception, and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life-changing experience!
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, our Bay Area offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.