Senior End User Technology Engineer
The Senior End User Technology Team is accountable for the Global strategic development of the End User Technology environment, the definition and implementation of standards/policies and the management of some key global services to end user devices. The Senior End User Technologies Engineer will work with the END USER TECHNOLOGY Team contributing to the shared team goals and requirements as outlined below.
- Business as usual daily tasks: Support the END USER TECHNOLOGY team to maintain the key services including Client Platform standard (Windows 10/Apple MAC), JAMF, Group Policies for Windows. Tanium, Box, and others.
- Reactive Support SME: Support the Service Desk for escalations related to Client Technology services only, complete high level professional documentation as required.
- Proactive Engineering: deliver formal technical training, mentoring and coaching to Service Desk on Client Technology services.
- Project Tasks: Lead the team in deploying new solutions, improve the services and define new standards, implementing best practices in the field.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 5 plus years directly related experience in a similar role.
- Required: Client Management with SCCM – JAMF, Tanium, Qualys, Scripting (PowerShell, Batch, VBS), Supporting/troubleshooting a Windows 10 client platform in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor and as a participant in a team environment.
- Can take technical lead for some of the Client Technology services as required.
- Proven/Excellent real-world problem-solving skills.
- Proven/Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working within ITIL compliant environments.
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life- changing experience!
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, our Bay Area offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.