Senior Manager, Consultant Enablement Analytics
Rodan + Fields® is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Consultant Enablement Analytics who is passionate about our Consultants and Consumers to help business groups across multiple domains. We want our data to tell a clear story and highlight insights we hadn't previously seen. Consultants are the driving force behind our company’s success. You’ll help with identifying trends in our data and instinctively know how to dissect data to help facilitate decision-making. You’re the bridge between Analytics and Field teams. You’ll be directly responsible for enabling strategic thinking, analysis and consultant insights for Field teams.
You must be analytically curious, comfortable with numbers and data with a keen interest in supporting business decisions via analytics. With an understanding of the core business needs in hand, you’ll use SQL and data visualization skills to develop solutions that will help move the business forward and enable better decisions to be made in less time.
The Senior Manager will work closely with the Senior Director, Business Analytics to execute and manage a variety of projects.
- Provide reporting and analysis on multiple aspects involved with consultants to ensure data-driven decisions are supporting business goals and objectives.
- Generate actionable insights by performing cohort and time series analysis involving both upline and downline business units.
- Respond to and quickly turnaround ad hoc data and reporting requests.
- Prepare data required for analysis by combining multiple datasets from disparate sources.
- Build and generate reports from various data sources, creating actionable trend information, and ensuring that team members have the information necessary to make informed business decisions.
- Develop solutions that bring analytics to life by using design thinking concepts.
- Build processes and standards to build trust and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Analytics, Mathematics or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Experience in Sales organization in MLM is highly desired
- 10+ years in business analytics, insights, brand strategy, management consulting
- 4+ Years’ experience with modern analytics tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, or similar tools.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
- Experience in beauty, skincare & consumer products preferred
- Experience interfacing with business customers, gathering requirements and gaining a deep dive understanding of key data
- Skillful in managing multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Comfort with ambiguity and independent problem solver
- Proficiency in database querying (SQL) and experience working with datasets hosted in Cloud preferably GCP
- Design thinking concepts or other visualization concepts that drive story-telling.
- Ability to operate as the point of contact for business partners
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life- changing experience!
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, our Bay Area offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.