Sr. Automation Engineer
- Uphold test code quality standards through code review and coaching.
- Develop tooling and lay technical foundations to enrich our QA capabilities.
- Contribute to QA activities and individual work items.
- Implement automation tests across both Web and Mobile (IOS & Android). We are willing to train people who have no automation experience but have strong programming skills.
- Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated; Perform Black Box and White Box testing.
- Manage and configure build servers used for running automation.
- Work in collaboration with development team in continuous build & deployment process.
- Create efficient test plans and maintain the test case repository as our product grows in functionality.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in automation-focused QA environments, including proven success as a leader.
- Experience with UI Automation testing tools. Bonus for Mobile (iOS/Android) experience using Appium and Selenium
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills