Enterprise Integration Architect - Remote US
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect with a background in Cloud and 3rd party integrations. It’s a rare opportunity to be on the ground floor of a growing company which desires maturity balanced with the ability to be agile and pivot quickly when business requires. Here at R+F we believe Enterprise Architecture is not a static organizational construct or operates as an Ivory Tower. Instead EA is an agile construct that aligns itself to the maturity of the organization, and which shapes our priorities. Our EA is actively engaged with our business and transitioning to an operating model that isn’t governance focused but instead works collaboratively to shape our technology ecosystem and trajectory and align programs to the target state.
Our ideal candidate has worked up through the ranks, typically as a programmer/DB admin/SysOps – solution/data architect to Enterprise Architect. A background in Cloud and integration technologies combined with a strategy and traditional governance experience is highly desirable.
We need solid technology acumen combined with the ability to design, formulate and effectively articulate our technology strategy and vision. Good social and communication skills are essential, no wallflowers needed. However, you do need to have tactfulness and ability to influence collaboratively without creating unnecessary friction. It’s a challenging role, but you’ll have the authority and organizational backing to help us mature our practice and our technology ecosystem.
Key job Functions:
- Participate in and help lead strategic vision of the enterprise through the integration of IT architecture solutions, complex design patterns, technical strategy, and roadmaps
- Maintain and mature our governance processes across technology organization.
- Develops company architecture plans and reviews cost and feasibility of system requests while ensuring the planning aligns with the strategic needs of the company
- Collaborate and work with Solution Architects to develop complex solutions that support our business model
- Lead Solution Architects to provide effective consulting on complex projects including fit for purpose and technical evaluations
- Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
What will you need?
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- A background with Cloud technologies combined with traditional EA governance artifact development
- 15+ years experience preferably working across multiple IT disciplines with a background in software development, database management and/or design and some experience as a solution architect. Also need a conceptual or fundamental understanding of:
- Data and Analytics
- General security principles
- Networking technologies/Infrastructure/Cloud
- ITAM, ITIL, Lean
- Architecture Patterns and Design
Ideally a background in Cloud technologies, particularly Google Cloud is desirable