Senior Digital Marketing Manager
RMS is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to drive our digital presence and corporate websites across all phases of the customer journey – from brand awareness and consideration, to purchase and advocacy. As a member of the Marketing team, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to develop our global Web and Digital strategy and digital marketing initiatives, working with agencies and our teams to architect a superior brand experience in all channels.
You must have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies and how to leverage them to engage customers, prospects, and employees. You should also be able to present and advocate digital marketing and branding efforts globally to achieve our business objectives.
You will lead the digital transformation of RMS’s web properties, identifying MarTech stack gaps, building the business requirements for new systems and tools, architecting a best-in-class website experience, and managing the launch of new marketing technologies. This role will also oversee digital reporting and analytics, the digital marketing OKRs and diagnostic dashboards.
The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to manage a global agency and lead execution with speed and precision.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for the company
- Oversee RMS web properties including website design, systems/tools, user experience, and execution roadmaps
- Ensure alignment of our digital initiatives with business priorities and OKRs
- Define and execute SEO/M analysis, keyword plans, and reporting/optimization
- Develop, plan and execute paid digital marketing initiatives including paid social media, search and display advertising
- Work with the global marketing team on a global content calendar for RMS web properties, aligned to key focus periods
- Partner with the Creative team to deploy consistent, engaging brand experiences throughout all RMS web properties and digital initiatives
- Partner with Sales and Field Marketing to provide lead reporting and analytics
- Manage all marketing activity tracking for attribution and ROI reporting
- Identify and partner with IT, global vendors and agencies to support the team’s initiatives
- Continually refine website operations and processes to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Produce and localize web and digital content to support RMS’s global business
- 10+ years’ experience developing and successfully executing website and digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing leader in a technology company
- Leadership experience communicating and collaborating with a diverse global marketing team and business executives in a variety of organizations and functions
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital experiences with a strong underpinning of operational excellence
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing initiatives, on time, on budget
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and project/asset management tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong analytical, project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of web design best practices
- Ability to work with off-shore development resources, occasionally during off-hours
- College degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field