IT Support - End User Services
We are looking for a super smart, friendly, and all-around awesome individual who loves to take care of people, and the technology they use.
As a member of the Corporate IT team, you will have the opportunity to create a seamless experience for RMS end-users in multiple offices around the world. Research and deploy new tools and services, and just flat out solve hard problems.
- Enjoy taking care of people?
- Love the chance to see the direct, massive impact of your work?
- Love technology and learning new things?
- Relish the challenge of finding better ways to do existing things?
If you answered yes, then we’d love the opportunity to meet you.
We are RMS Corporate IT. Our team makes life easier, better, and faster for our company.
- Strong understanding of Windows 7/10 and Mac OS
- Knowledgeable in MS Office 365 applications and troubleshooting.
- Office 365 administration and Exchange support experience.
- Basic understanding of TCP /IP troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Group policies.
- Experience with iOS and Android support.
- 2-3 years of IT support experience
- Corporate IT support experience is a big plus.
- Video conferencing support experience is a plus.
- Good customer service skills
- Walk up and remote support
- Timely and accurate ticket resolution
- Ability to quickly adapt to newly implemented technology
- Strong initiative to resolve unfamiliar issues
- Executive support
- Imaging and deploying Mac OS and Windows 10
- Basic printer troubleshooting
There’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year and a 1% chance an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfolio risks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy.
We are one of the most exciting companies you’ve probably ‘never’ heard of unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events.
We are evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud, our cutting-edge risk management platform for the global risk market. RMS will create a holistic and integrated view across the enterprise with one platform for all models, all points of view, and all data. All will be run as equal partners on RMS.
RMS has 1,200 employees in 11 countries, including offices in Newark (CA-USA), Noida (India), London (UK), Hoboken (NJ-USA), and Zurich (Switzerland).
To find out more, visit www.rms.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or @rmsjobs on Twitter.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
RMS is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: RMS does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not responsible for the payment of placement fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to open positions, job aliases, or to our employees.