Dev Ops Engineer III
Objective of the Sr DevOps Engineer: As a member of SRE Team, you would be working on infra development and configuration for new RMS applications. Running and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, providing L3 support to customers, monitoring enhancement for a resilient infra; are few of the tasks to list out.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Defining and delivering cloud agnostic IaaS and PaaS components to support in-house developed software and data models
- Work on Terraform and Ansible for infra deployment and configuration
- Building and supporting a continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Supporting Apache DCOS to support new Microservices based applications
- Design/manage process for Docker creation pipeline
- Experience in a DevOps role in a production cloud environment (preferably PaaS or SaaS).
- Experience working on Microservice based architecture.
- Experience with one or more tools from each category:
- IaaS Platforms : Hands-on experience with AWS/Azure is a must
- Virtualization : Strong Docker concepts & hands-on experience, Apache DCOS/Kubernetes knowledge is essential
- Config Mgmt : Ansible, Terraform, Git
- Scripting : Strong grip on Bash, Python or any other
- CI / CD : CircleCI, Jenkins Pipeline
- Monitoring : Must have experience working on Prometheus and Graylog, or any other equivalent observability stacks
- Networking : Clarity of cloud-based networking concepts and ability to drive new projects with strong basics of VPC
- Databases : Application uses PostgreSQL, Kudu, basics database/TSQL knowledge is good to have
- A team player and excellent analytical skills.
- Able and willing to learn new technologies and tools independently
- Patience and dedication when working with vendors and internal teams
- Strong analytical, critical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt when priorities change
- Able to drive results and set priorities independently
- B.S.C.S desired with 7-9 years and/or equivalent work experience.