Process and Metrics Architect
Process and Metrics Architect
Develop, maintain and implement road map ensuring optimal processes aligned with organizational goals. Serve as the subject matter expert for operational, support, and business processes for Cloud and IT organization by having a deep understanding of processes and technologies used in the respective area of responsibility. Provide expert consultancy across groups, mentoring, formulating strategies, process solutions/ improvements, training/coaching, and acting as a “trusted advisor” to the business. The Architect must have a demonstrated history of business process improvement and a self-starter.
- Design and drive service/ process rollout to operations ensuring business alignment, communication, measurement, and normalization
- Mature operational, support, and business processes with defined control points and measurements
- Design critical success factors, SLAs, OLAs, and UC’s and measurement methods
- Design and drive service catalog business process
- Partner with system automation teams to enable and automate the process
- Write process requirement story and acceptance criteria for system implementation and automation
- Document and manage knowledge base for process rollouts and best practice
- Document process, procedure, policies, and best practice guides
- Utilize resourcefulness and assertiveness to; deliver on improvement projects, guide and influence peers and teams
- Drive risk/issue resolution and appropriate escalations, understand details and 'bigger picture' of initiatives
- Lead the evaluation, selection, and application of new and emerging tools and techniques relevant to process streamline and automation
- Design process training sessions and manage operations training calendar
- Design, execute, and delivery of various Reporting & Metrics initiatives with focus and commitment to budget, schedule, benefit, and quality
- Present and discuss meaningful metrics to create an improvement plan
- Coordination and collaboration with teams to produce successful metric results and improve operational efficiency
- Evaluate compliance with the organization’s technology standards. Analyzes market trends and experiences
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science
- Experience in Business Process Management Professional or Six Sigma training programs
- ITIL knowledge and experience is a must
- ServiceNow or related service management implementation is plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ of Business Analyst or Architecture experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience improving business processes
- Experience in the Business Process Consulting
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean is preferred
- Must be proficient in Visio and the MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Process Automation platforms
- Ability to work with and lead business towards process solutions
- Knowledge of methods, practices, and tools for planning and executing Business Process Improvement, Business Process Management, Business Process Outsourcing
- Ability to model, analyze and design current and target state process
- Knowledge of process performance measurement tools and methods
- Knowledge of Business Capability Models
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate)
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills; able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical ability with the capability to determine the root cause of problems and issues and provide solutions
- Strategic thinking; applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
Ability to work effectively as part of a team and a self-starter
Risk Management Solutions, Inc. (RMS) models and solutions help insurers, financial markets, corporations, and public agencies evaluate and manage global risk throughout the world. RMS has some 1,300 employees across 13 offices in the US, London, Bermuda, Zurich, India, China, Japan, Singapore, and Australia, with products and models covering six continents.
We lead an industry that we helped to pioneer—catastrophe risk modeling – and continue to innovate. In May 2019, we announced the launch of RMS Risk Intelligence™ (RI), an open, flexible and future-proof platform for strategic risk management. Through this purpose-built platform, clients can tap into RMS HD models, rich data layers, intuitive applications and APIs that simply integrate into existing enterprise systems to support business decisions across underwriting, risk selection, mitigation and portfolio management.
Insurers, reinsurers, trading companies, and other financial institutions trust RMS solutions to better understand and manage the risks of natural and human-made catastrophes, including hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, terrorism, and pandemics.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To all recruitment agencies: RMS does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for the payment of placement fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to open positions, job aliases, or to our employees.