Broker Program Executive
The RMS Client Development team is transforming to drive a new way of doing business. The organization is poised to launch new products that will change the way that we serve our customers. We require an energetic, high performing sales professional to fulfill our Broker Program Executive (Client Executive) role. The ideal candidate for this role will be entrepreneurial and excel in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment. The CE will be skilled at managing themselves and others through times of change and meet each day with a fresh sense of curiosity and a desire to win personally and as a team.
The Broker Program Executive (Client Executive) will work closely with Managing Directors, Client Directors and the Client Success team to expand strategic client relationships and support clients. The main objective of this role is to help develop and execute the strategic account plan while ensuring a high quality of service and effective communications between the client and internal RMS business units.
- The individual’s primary responsibility will be to develop and deliver partnership programs to the (re)insurance brokers (including risk models, data, analytics, and applications).
- Engage with the regulatory and rating-agency community to better understand how RMS works with its broker clients.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and deliver broker co-marketing, sales, and enablement programs.
- Support the RMS sellers within the Global Brokering segment in achieving their sales and strategic goals.
- Partner with the sales team to drive licensing growth in markets that are supported primarily by the brokering community.
- Work with Product Management, Analytical Services and Consulting to develop and deliver solutions designed for the broker-specific use-cases.
- 10+ Years of enterprise sales experience – ability to navigate a complex organization and build senior relationships across the brokering community.
- Software and solution sales.
- Insurance and Reinsurance domain experience with a good understanding of broker workflows and (re)insurer usage of RMS IP.
- Knowledge/Awareness of Global Regulatory and Rating Agency requirements related to the Insurance industry.
- Business Partner sales and support.
- Understanding RMS offerings.
- Technology acumen (especially in data, analytics, and cloud).
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record
There’s a 1% chance an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss within the next 12 months and a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year. At RMS, we turn risks into real numbers. How? By building simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand and manage their global risks--from hurricanes, quakes, and wildfires, to cyber attacks, terror attacks, and pandemics. Why? We want to build a more resilient world, and we’re on a mission to help make every risk known.
Insurers, reinsurers, investors, financial institutions, governments, and NGOs trust RMS solutions to better understand and manage catastrophe risks. RMS was founded in 1989 by Stanford scientists who created our first model for California Earthquake. Today, RMS has some 1,300 employees across 13 offices in the US, London, Bermuda, Zurich, India, China, Japan, Singapore, and Australia, and over 1,000 products and models now covering six continents.
RMS helped pioneer the natural catastrophe model market we now lead – and we continue to innovate. In May 2019, we announced RMS Risk Intelligence™ (RI), an open-standard platform for strategic risk management. Through this purpose-built platform, clients can tap into RMS HD models, rich data layers, intuitive applications and APIs that simply integrate into existing enterprise systems to support business decisions across underwriting, risk selection, mitigation, and portfolio management.
How we understand and manage risk affects everyone and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events. Join our team of leading scientists, developers, industry experts, and world-class professionals. Together, RMSers make a difference on a truly global scale.
Visit RMS.com to learn more and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To all recruitment agencies: RMS does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for the payment of placement fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to open positions, job aliases, or to our employees.
California Consumer Privacy Act notice: https://www.rms.com/legal#Privacy-Policy-ccpa
US Applicants: RMS is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to using our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.