Network Engineer III
Role: Network Engineer III
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Should be able to support 24*7
- Should have good knowledge on BGP,OSPF and other networking protocols.
- Good hands on Cisco, Junipers, Arista, Meraki’s.
- Good knowledge on firewalls( Palo alto etc) and security implementation.
- Cloud solution-Azure, AWS etc.
- Good knowledge of Monitoring tools like Solarwinds, Op-manager, Libre NMS, Logic monitor etc
- Ready to work in shifts including public holidays
- Exhibit excellent teamwork, focus on customer service and strong communication/documentation skills
- Able to multitask under pressure from time critical events
- Have prior experience working in Global 24/7 Network Operations
- Knowledge on DNS and DHCP(Infoblox, and Microsoft solutions).
- Should have experience on VOIP-Call manager.
- Experience in data center or network operations with HA (high availability) and/ or 24X7 service level objectives desirable.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to deal with ambiguous situations on a consistent basis as well as advanced writing, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Good to be ITIL V3 certified and possess good knowledge of Incident Management process
- Excellent communication skills should be able to handle stake holders
- Good knowledge on Cisco ISE, MFA.
- Vendor management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Experience working with 24*7 Network operations.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
Certifications-Cisco, Juniper, Palo alto, Azure, AWS.
- Excellent spoken/ written skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
RMS: Did you know there’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year? And there’s a 1% chance that an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months? We do. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfolio risks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy. We are one of the most exciting and technologically sophisticated firms you’ve ‘never’ heard of, unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events. As we approach our 25th anniversary, we are now evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud, releasing in 2015 a cutting edge risk management platform ‘RMS(one)’ for the global risk market. RMS(one) will create a holistic and integrated view across the enterprise with one platform for all models, all points of view, all data. All will be run as equal partners on RMS(one). To find out more, visit www.rms.com. Or follow us on Facebook or @rmsjobs on Twitter RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.