At RL Solutions, the software you’ll build will help patients experience safer care at hospitals across North America and abroad.
We're looking for a Research Developer who will play a key role on the Research team working closely with the data scientists and software developers. You'll develop production ready data driven solutions using best practices. Our Research team is continually looking at new ideas and technology to build on the foundations of our software. We're looking for someone who wants to work on an open and transparent team that encourages learning and discussion as you help build the future of RL.
What you will do:
- Create clean, reusable code and enforce coding standards and best practices
- Optimize existing functionality for improved response times
- Prototype code with your first draft and then polish later, in a dedicated developer environment
- Roll out new features and analyze (and react) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Participate in regular iteration meetings
Who you are:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Exposure to a practical production environment with familiarity in DevOps practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and containerization
- Curious problem solver, always want to face challenges.
- Self-driven learner, always want to learn new things and try them out.
- Understand daily-use of software design patterns
- 3+ years of experience with C#
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
Nice to haves:
- Understanding Python
- Understanding the basics of data science
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.