EOD - Intex Cashflow Modeler
About the Role
RiskSpan is seeking to fill an INTEX© Cash Flow Modeling position located in the D.C. metro area. The preferred candidate will provide modeling and subject matter expertise related to cash flow (bond payment) models and securitization transactions. This individual must have demonstrated experience developing, reviewing and reconciling models using INTEX DealMakerTM.
- Independently create complex cash flow models using INTEX DealMakerTM for Agency REMIC mortgage-backed securities, private-label mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities.
- Read and interpret disclosure and legal documents related to structured finance transactions (Offering Memorandum, Prospectus, etc.).
- Validate and debug cash flow models created using INTEX DealMakerTM and perform quality control on both input (i.e. collateral) and output data
- Work with client to analyze cash flow modeling structures and provide modeling support that enables client to issue structured finance transactions.
- Contribute knowledge, business acumen, best practices, recommendations and training related to bond cash flow modeling using INTEX DealMakerTM.
- Provide consulting support on other RiskSpan Line of Business (Analytics, Data and Modeling) needs and objectives
- Train and develop staff regarding structured finance transactions, cash flow modeling and INTEX modeling skills.
- Perform other consulting engagements not related to cash flow modeling, as assigned
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Economics or related area from an accredited institution; strong academic background desired; advance degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience modeling structured finance transactions using INTEX DealMakerTM; experience with INTEX cash flow scripting language preferred
- Deep knowledge of structured finance transaction cash flow modeling, including Agency REMICs, Credit Risk Transfer transactions, RMBS, CMBS, ABS, Agency Multi-family
- Superb analytical and qualitative skills
- A strong, motivated candidate who can interact with all levels of an organization with tact and diplomacy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis