Sr. Batch Developer - Python AWS Airflow CI/CD
We are seeking a senior developer to join our team in Chennai for our Fintech B2B mortgage finance software.
- Design and implement a framework for automating data pipelines, daily pricing and risk batch processes for client investment portfolios.
- Maintain existing processes
- Develop QC dashboards and escalation procedures
- Work with implementation and product teams to configure client processes
- Work with data teams to implement data pipelines for market data
Technical Requirements (Required):
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Apache Airflow (data pipeline automation)
- 5+ years of solid software engineering experience in financial services with focus on risk and data processes
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Experience with Python, Data pipeline tools (Airflow and other), database connectivity on the cloud
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Experience with data process optimization
- Experience with data pipeline software
- Solid experience with process design and implementation
- Understanding of loan data, market data, security master and risk analytics
- Understanding of QC processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Must be in the Chennai metro area
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the consumer and institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.