Senior Product Manager
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
About the Product Organization at Rightpoint:
We’re a tightly knit team of product experts dedicated to improving lives through great software. Companies request our expertise and talent to conceive, design, and engineer strategies and solutions to their hardest problem. We work in a diverse array of industries and technologies encompassing education, IoT, banking, digital therapeutics, voice, accessibility, AR, machine learning and anywhere else where there are challenges to solve and opportunities to make an impact.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have worked in product management or project management for about 3 - 5 years. You are confident and comfortable with the role, ready to be an active contributor when you start.
- You possess strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and communicate clearly with clients, cross functional teams, and internal stakeholders verbally and in written correspondence.
- You have the ability to motivate, support and understand project teams. You have demonstrated that you can can easily work with everyone from designers to developers to business development.
- You display diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues with clients or with project teams.
- Expertise in crafting wonderful experiences with mobile apps, websites, or connected devices with designers and developers.
- You are an ego-free, level headed person. You can take and give clear feedback.
- You have the ability to strategize product initiatives with clients and help define their roadmap or improvements in their products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired.
- Lead cross functional teams to create and deliver innovative products.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between client stakeholders and internal teams to partner and provide product strategy.
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize product backlogs to meet project goals.
- Integrate usability research, field studies, team ideas, and client feedback into product requirements.
- Partner with design and development peers to present work and gather feedback.
- Actively monitor project progress, risks, and scope to anticipate and address issues before they arise.
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize deliverables across projects based upon product goals and scope of work.
- Communicate and document decisions, recommendations, and needs clearly and consistently to teams, clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship and serve as an example for newer Product Managers regarding best practices in product development, delivery, process, and communication.
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are encouraged.
- Experience with client success or business development
- Agency or consulting experience
Rightpoint is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We actively support diversity in the workforce.
Location: Oakland, CA (no off-site work or contractors). Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t bother contacting us and do not re-post. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Frequent tech talks, hack days for open exploration, and our regular technology meet-up, “Drinks on Tap"
- FTO (Flexible Time Off) "Honor System" + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Team/Office Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities (because we’re always hungry for more)
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME