Are you looking for a new job in a fast paced team with a great culture?
Richard Crookes Constructions is a progressive construction company operating across the NSW and ACT, delivering some of the state's most exciting projects up to $300m in value
Our Marketing and New Business team is looking for a new Bid Coordinator to join us.
So who are you?
- Someone who is looking to be part of a growing company with a great culture
- A proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Advanced written and communication skills
- Significant experience preparing bid submissions over $50m in value, both Expressions of Interest and Tenders, preferably within Construction Industry
- Someone who has experience working with tight deadlines and is able to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and manage bid plan ensuring tender deliverables and win strategies are executed
What will you be doing in your role?
- Completing expressions of interest and tender proposal or submissions for government and private clients
- Conducting win strategies where necessary to develop content for executive summaries
- Facilitating effective and constructive collaboration and communication amongst all bid team members by influencing others and providing a positive work environment.
- Ad hoc marketing and event support
This is an exciting and varied role working across marketing, tendering, reporting and Business Development. Working closely with the Marketing and Business Development Manager, this team orientated role provides the opportunity to develop your current skills and experience in a vibrant and fast paced environment. We are close to public transport and the shops for convenience.